The Bohemian canvas print
An original boho digital painting, a canvas print made by Clarafosca artist. The title of this Bohemian canvas print artwork is “Canggu” and it’s a representation of a bohemian black woman in nature.
Canggu it’s a neighborhood in Bali where all the traditional culture mixes with the young and mystic international travelers from all around the world.
- Size 24″x36″ (61×91,5cm)
- Bests printing materials.
- Eco-friendly canvas.
- Already mounted and stretched.
- Special padding to mount on walls.
- Looks great with or without a frame
Durable excellent quality wall decor, this professional gallery art canvas provides the color that will stand the test of time. Designed for indoor use. A very long-lasting solid wood frame structure with the finest canvases, interwoven with a fine cotton blend fabric.
Production and shipping
Production time it’s between 6-14 days and deliveries can take up to 6 working days. Printed, packed and sent from Australia or the USA. Free shipping,
Tips on how to hang your paintings
We can say that there are three main lines for hanging pictures:
- A painting should not be closer to the roof, than the furniture underneath it.
- If there is nothing under it, it should be at eye line level
- On a very large wall, there is not just one very small or upside-down painting
- Lastly, even if it sounds basic: the canvas should not be crooked.
How do you get your bohemian canvas print to hang perfectly?
The paintings are an accessory to your house, that’s why we should be very clear about the distribution of the main furniture before starting to hang them. We need to understand that it is important to evaluate the space we have on each wall and based on that choose the size of the paintings.
For the result to look harmonious and balanced, you should be able to draw an imaginary line that crosses the pictures in the middle. If the composition is well assembled, from that line all the paintings should be at an average height from the ground.